CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Perspective

Do you ever look at somebody and suddenly consider him or her in eternal light?

I have found that playtime with the kiddos consists of kids playing, me watching. So during this inactive time my thoughts wander. Last time it suddenly struck me that God created Pineapple to serve Him. Of course, He created all of us to serve Him. It's just that in the busy-ness of everyday activity, it's easy to lose sight of the big picture. It's like I suddenly flip a switch and I realize how much more precious and sacred this little person is in God's eyes. I wish I could always think and do and love with this switch in the "on" position.

In the same stream of consciousness: parable of the talents. Having trouble explaining the connection. Signing off for now. Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That perspective is a beautiful realization. I think one of my mentors once reminded me that God is not their grandfather, God is their Father as well.